Apply to our community incentive programs
2018 Grants Round
OPENING THURSDAY 1 FEBRUARY 2018
South West Community Foundation is pleased to announce that up to $80,000 is available to grant in the 2018 Granting Round. Applications are invited from incorporated, not-for-profit community groups across southwest Victoria. Grants of up to $5,000 for charitable projects with a clear public benefit to the community of Glenelg, Southern Grampians, Moyne, Warrnambool, Corangamite and Colac Otway local government areas will be considered.
We are pleased to have The Isobel and David Jones Family Foundation (IDJFF) partner with us again in 2018.
Applicants are invited to apply for grants of up to $5,000 for projects that address the IDJFF priority interests of:
- Social Enterprise – providing support for programs which can lead to sustainable ongoing delivery
- Environment, conservation and sustainability, including gardens and community gardens.
- Community arts and culture
- Literacy – early childhood and adult Applications to the IDJFF can be made using our 2018 Granting Application Form.
All applicants are strongly encouraged to talk to our Executive Officer, Karen Norris to discuss your project before submitting an application. Karen can be contacted on 0437 756 082 or email at infosouthwestcommunityfoundation.org.
Make an Application
To apply for a grant in 2018, please read the 2018 Granting Guidelines, contact our Executive Officer to discuss your project and then complete the 2018 Grant Application Form. For an idea of the types of projects South West Community Foundation has funded, please have a look at our lists of previous recipients. Further information regarding eligibility is contained in the 2018 Granting Guidelines and application form. To obtain the granting guidelines and application please refer to the links below or email the Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0437 756 082.
2018 SWCF Grants Application – NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL THURDAY 1 FEB 2018
Electronic copies are preferred. If you have concerns with this please contact the Executive Officer – details above Electronic applications to be emailed to: infosouthwestcommunityfoundation.org Please write in the subject line: 2018 SWCF Grants Application and your Organisation Name:
- Funding for Sponsorship will be considered in 2018 granting round.
- It is important to realise that sponsorship is not a handout or a simple donation. The sponsorship must benefit the operations of both organisations. The Foundation requests that if you are interested in sponsorship for your event, activity or program, for a period of one, two or three years, please complete the Sponsorship area in the application.
- Note: You can apply for both a project and Sponsorship support however both will be assessed separately.