Personal Named Fund
A Personal Named Fund is a fund created in your own name or in that of someone you care about will provide a lasting tribute. Aside from creating opportunity to remember someone special or to create your own legacy, a named fund helps promote the benefits of community philanthropy to a new generation. Your own named fund involves a minimum $10,000 donation, or an initial $3,500 donation and a pledge to build the fund to at least $10,000 over a three-year period.
Corporate Named Fund
Similar to a personal named fund, a corporate fund provides unique opportunity for businesses to demonstrate their genuine commitment to community philanthropy. Corporate named funds are established with a $20,000 donation, or an initial contribution of $7,000 and commitment to build the fund to $20,000 over three years.
Benefits of a named fund:
- A perpetual listing in the Foundation’s Annual Report
- Invitations for you and/or your family to Foundation events
- Opportunity to suggest the type of activity or geographic area you wish your named fund to support
- Regular updates about Foundation activities via our online newsletter
- Acknowledgement on the Foundation’s website.